The Calhoun County Board of Commissioners announced last week that it will hold a surplus equipment sale of the following items:
- Hydro Seeking System / Serial No.: 22337 - Unit No. 1
- 1982 Chevy 560 / VIN No. 1GBL7D1B2CV124122 - Unit No. 2
- 2002 Ford F-350 Ambulance / VIN No. 1FDWF36F12EA13217 - Unit No. 3
- (5) Sand Packers - Unit No. 4
- (1) Ranch Hand Grill Guard - Unit No. 5
- (25) Chairs - Unit No. 6
- (2) Goodyear Tires 11.00R20 - Unit No. 7
The Calhoun county Board of Commissioner is accepting sealed bids on the above surplus equipment. Deadline for the bids is September 9, 2011, at 5:00 p.m. Sealed bids will be opened September 12, 2011, at 6:00 p.m.
Mail sealed bids to: Calhoun County Board of Commissioners
P. O. Box 226
Morgan, GA 39866-0226
Please indicated the Unit Number you are bidding on, the amount you are bidding, your name, address and telephone number. Equipment may be inspected at the Calhoun County Board of Commissioners Office, 28007 Main Street, Morgan, Georgia.
Calhoun County BOC reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids.